As our name implies, Vacuum Cleaner Hospital has focused on repairing and servicing vacuums since we opened in 1986.
We provide a variety of services for your machine. Regular maintenance allows the machine to operate at peak performance as well as extend longevity. Bagless machines in particular are most susceptible to a loss of suction if not thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
For over 3 decades we have serviced most all major brands and have made every effort to keep up with new brands as they come onto the market. From the individual home and apartment owner, to independent cleaning services, and commercial cleaners we’re here to help you maintain your equipment.
We have several levels of service available to help get your vacuum working as good as new.
Call 919-968-0711 us if you have any questions.
No appointment needed.
Vacuum Cleaner Parts Availability
We stock a large variety of bags, belts, filters for most major brands. We also carry a large array of attachments and accessories for many portable vacuums as well as built-in systems. If we don’t have it and it’s available, we can get it for you.
Why your vacuum may be in need of service
- The brushroll (if equipped) is not turning anymore.
- It’s hard to push across the carpet or rugs.
- The suction seems too low, even though you’ve changed the bag or emptied the dust bin.
- There is a burning smell.
- It is very noisy.
- The power comes on and off (fluctuates) when trying to use it.
- It trips a breaker in the house when you try to vacuum.