As COVID-19 procedures change, we want to let you know what we are continuing our cleaning process to insure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
Our showroom is OPEN and walk-in visits are in full swing, however, we are happy to schedule private showings if requested.
- Drop Off – You can drop off your vacuum for repair anytime during normal store hours-no appointment necessary. If you don’t want to come into the store, call us when you arrive and we will come out to the curb for you. 919-968-0711
- Curbside Pickup – We are still offering Curbside Pickup: Call in your order for vacuum bags, belts, small parts, HEPA filters, central vacuum bags, etc. and pay over the phone with your card. When you arrive at the store, please call us and we will bring the order out to the curb for you.
- Shipping – We will gladly ship vacuum bags, belts, and small parts to you via first class mail. Just call in your order and we will take care of the rest.
- Appointments – Need a new Vacuum or Air Purifier? We are happy to set up a time to ensure you have as much time and information as you need to make a purchase.
- Air Purifiers – As a factory authorized dealer for IQ Air and Austin Air. (Units and filters can be shipped via UPS to you if you are unable to come to the store to pick them up. We have both brands on display in-store if you would like to see them first-hand.
PLEASE NOTE: Some pipeline issues continue, filtration units and filters from both companies could be delayed at any time without our knowledge but we’ll let you know as soon as we find out.