As the COVID-19 continues to affect us all, we are letting you know what we are doing to assist in the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
Our showroom is STILL OPEN at this time. We cannot provide gloves or face masks, so please bring your own for shopping. We can also schedule private showings.
· Drop Off – You can still drop off your vacuum for repair. If you don’t want to come into the store, call us when you arrive and we will come out to the curb for you. 919-968-0711
· Delivery – Prefer not to venture out? We will gladly deliver your repaired vacuums to your residence in Chapel Hill or Durham FOR FREE! Call and press 3 to get to the voicemail box for your request.
· Curbside Pickup – Call in your order for vacuum bags, belts, small parts, HEPA filters, central vacuum bags, etc. and pay over the phone with your card. When you arrive at the store, please call us and we will bring the order out to the curb for you.
· Shipping – We will gladly ship vacuum bags, belts, and small parts to you via first class mail. Just call in your order and we will take care of the rest.
· Appointments – Need a new Vacuum or Air Purifier? We will gladly make an appointment with you to lessen your exposure to other customers within the store at the same time as you.
· Air Purifiers – As a factory authorized dealer for IQ Air and Austin Air, we are able to drop ship IQ Air Machines and filters directly to you, and we have a shipment of Austin Machines that have just arrived at the store! We also have the IQ Air machines on display in-store if you would like to see them first-hand. PLEASE NOTE: filtration units and filters from both companies could be delayed at any time without our knowledge but we’ll let you know as soon as we find out.
· Cleaning – We have instituted additional cleaning procedures according to CDC guidelines to clean and disinfect door handles, products, and shelving several times per day as well as having hand sanitizer at the counter for our staff and hand washing in between customers.